A Light for My Path Leader's Guide - OWLMPL
A Light for My Path: Praying the Psalms on the Way of the Cross, Leader's Guide by Michael Ruzicki
Filled with practical advice for staging, preparing, and rehearsing the Stations of the Cross service, this Leader’s Guide also offers tools for spiritual preparation and mystagogical reflection. Included on the CD-ROM are materials for promoting the service in your parish community through personalized invitations, pre-designed bulletin inserts, and a promotional video for your parish website. For those communities that may be interested in hosting a retreat centered on the Stations of the Cross, the Leader’s Guide offers reflection questions, invitation flyers, and ideas for planning and hospitality. Music ministers will find this resource especially helpful as it includes sheet music for keyboard, guitar, C instrument, cantor, and SAB choir, along with recordings of the music for reference and rehearsal purposes.
The CD-ROM includes:
- Invitation flyers for your parish community
- Promotional video for your parish website
- Bulletin inserts to promote your service as a parish retreat, a single prayer service, or an opportunity to pray with other faith communities
- Invitation letters to involve your liturgical ministers and those in neighboring parish communities Catechesis and Formation
- Bulletin inserts reflecting on The Stations in History, the art in this book, and why we pray the Stations of the Cross
- Suggestions and ideas for praying the Stations of the Cross at home
- Reflection questions to encourage mystagogical reflection
- Order of Service
- Sheet music for cantor; soprano, alto, and baritone choir; guitar; keyboard; and C instrument
- Recordings of the Music …And much more!
978-1-61671-191-7 | Saddlestitched | 8 1/2 x 11 | 96 pages | Language: English