La Biblia Lationamerica Pocket Edition indexed- Red/Rojo - UK010006(I)
Biblia Latinoamérica, pocket edition, rojo indexed
The Bible translation most extensively used in Latin America. This edition was prepared in Latin America for Latin America.
- The primary sources for the translation are the Hebrew and Greek texts.
- The translation uses direct language common to all of Latin America, without resorting to terminology used by specialists
- Each new edition incorporates recent findings of biblical research.
- The notes facilitate understanding of the text for individual believers and Christian communities.
- There is general introduction that presents a comprehensive vision of the whole Bible and the history of the People of God. Readers are offered indices, probable dates, chronologies, and other keys for dealing with the Bible.
- Introductions are provided to each book of the Bible.
- The translation, presentations, and commentaries are designed for Christian communities and people who seek God.
- Tabs along the side