Guide for Servers, Second Edition - OWELSER2
Corinna Laughlin, Paul Turner, D. Todd Williamson
The work of the sacristan is extremely important, for without their preparations, the Mass cannot begin. Sacristans work behind the scenes to help ensure proper celebration of the liturgy, setting out the books, the vestments, the vessels, the bread, and the wine. Grounded in Church doctrine and liturgical practice, this updated guide provides newly formed and experienced sacristans with the skills and theological insights to help them fulfill these crucial tasks.
This guide includes:
- Theological and historical reflections on the liturgy and the ministry
- Practical skill-building and advice for serving in this role
- Ways to deepen your spirituality and call to discipleship
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Recommended resources
- A glossary
- Questions for discussion and reflection
- | Paperback | 6 x 9 | 96 pages | Language: English
Available in Spanish!